As a wedding photographer and a husband myself, I understand the true importance of capturing those moments throughout the day and reliving them, especially the ones you don’t get to experience on the day and it is because of this I strongly believe that you are not just paying for your photographer to be there on the day but you are investing in them to capture these moments for you and creating a story from start to finish.
This is one of the most important investments for your wedding day and by paying a professional photographer to capture it, you can take a step back knowing you’ve put your trust in them no matter what situation is put in front of them. The cake, the food and the day itself will disappear, but your photos will last a lifetime.
All of my packages are below but if you would like to enquire further, please contact me about my availability and special offers here. I am always keen to meet up and chat about your plans for the big day so if you would like to meet up for a cuppa, let me know!
To confirm a booking it is a 30% deposit and a digital contract would need signing from both parties.
Included in the standard package is the following....
- Free consultation in person over a cuppa or via Skype or a simple phonecall.
- Upto 12 hours coverage from the bridal preparations, all the way through to the first dance and much more.
- Your photographs will be supplied to you in a beautiful wooden usb case with roughly 500+ images in high resolution and low resolution for social media* Examples can be seen here.
- Printing rights to the images so you can print as much as you like, and so that I can use them for business use also. I like to show them off to everyone!
- A password protected online gallery to share with friends and family.
All of the above plus an engagement photoshoot to give us the chance of meeting each other before the big day and to get some beautiful images of the two of you to cherish and use beforehand for signing books, save the dates and much more.
All of the above, plus a contemporary fine-art book, created and designed by myself using a selection of images from your album. The albums are from a trusted source based in the UK.
- An 8” x 8” album with 30 pages (15 spreads) of your beautiful images in gorgeous gloss paper.
- Beautiful linen cover on the outside from a large selection of colours.
- Presentation box and cotton cover to protect it in and out of the hardwearing box provided
All prices are subject to change. Terms and Conditions apply.
I love to travel, take photographs and meet new people so where or why better than a wedding!!
There are many advantages to bringing your own photographer abroad with you but to me its all about that connection with your photographer which will mean more relaxed and personal shots on the day itself.
Please enquire here to find out more information, my availability and to find out how it all works?